We are committed to providing you a secure and safe online shopping environment.
BigSmokes.com DOES NOT SELL TOBACCO RELATED PRODUCTS TO ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18, NOR DO WE SELL CIGARETTES. YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO PURCHASE ANY PRODUCTS FROM THIS SITE.
To guarantee the confidentiality and safety of our customers, personal information (credit card, name , address , e-mail) will be sent on a secure document and in an encrypted format.
If you are not comfortable using our secured server for credit card purchases , please contact us and we will make arrangements with you.
Our web site is globally protected with the highest grade 256-bit encryption certification from Alpha SSL. There is no higher security available for commercial transactions.
We respect your privacy. Not only do we respect it, but we also protect it. The private information you share with us stays with us.
The first time you register on this site we record your name and address details, as well as your password. We also place your email on a cookie in your computer. This way, the next time you order from us, you never have to re-enter your information, although you can always modify it. If you want to make an order from another computer, you only have to put in your email and password for us to locate all of your information.
Why we collect personal information:
If you are a BigSmokes.com customer, BigSmokes.com has some basic information about you. We understand that some of this information is private, which is why we collect personal information only for the following purposes:
* To establish and maintain a responsible commercial relationship with you and to provide ongoing service. For example, when you buy from us, we collect information that allows us to confirm your identity, billing and shipping address so that we can accurately bill and collect for the products and services that you receive from us. We also collect credit card information and pass to our payment gateway during the check-out process but your credit card information is never stored in our systems nor anywhere else.
* To understand your needs and preferences. We maintain a record of the products and services you receive from us, and we may ask for additional information so that we can serve you better. For example, we will ask for your e-mail address, so we may confirm your orders electronically.
* To develop, enhance, or provide products and services. For example, we look at how our customers use our products and services, so that we can understand how to improve them. From time to time, we may review and analyze your use of our products and services to help us provide better product recommendations and special offers that we think will interest you.
* To manage and develop our business and operations. For example, we analyze customer usage of our websites and facilities to help us manage them efficiently and plan for future growth.
When do we disclose personal information:
There is a variety of circumstances where we may need to disclose some personal information about our customers.
We may disclose a customer’s personal information such as name and address to:
1. A courier service or delivery company for the efficient and cost-effective delivery of our products;
2. A staff member or contractor employed by BigSmokes.com to supply the customer with products;
3. A company or individual employed by BigSmokes.com to perform functions on its behalf, such as research or data processing; or
4. An agent used by BigSmokes.com to evaluate the customer’s credit worthiness or to collect the customer’s account.
Any such disclosure of a customer’s personal information outside of BigSmokes.com is made on a confidential basis with the information to be used only for the purpose for which it was disclosed.
How do we protect your personal information:
In order to protect your personal information and your right to privacy, BigSmokes.com:
* will not collect, use or disclose your personal information for any purpose other than those identified above, except with your consent;
* will protect your personal information with appropriate security safeguards;
* will protect the confidentiality of your personal information when dealing with other companies;
* will strive to keep your personal information as accurate and up-to-date as is necessary for the purposes identified above; and
* will honour any request you may make for access to your personal information.
What are your choices:
We would like to have your consent to continue to collect, use and disclose your personal information for the purposes identified above. However, we want you to know that you do have choices and can refuse or withdraw your consent as follows:
You may have your name removed from our telephone, mail or e-mail marketing lists. We use these lists to inform you of relevant products, services and special offers that may be of benefit to you.
You may refuse to provide personal information to us. You may also withdraw your consent at any time, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice. However, in either case, this may limit our ability to serve you.
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, please contact us. Otherwise, we will assume that we have your consent to continue to collect, use and disclose your personal information for the purposes identified above.